28 September 2013

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick

Hi Guys, 
I've said in previous posts how I'm really loving lip products at the moment. Rimmel have re-vamped and brought out new colours in their Moisture Renew line.  I literally wanted to grab all of the colours available but I restrained and only brought two. Rimmel really have upped their game with these lipsticks - moisturising check, - highly pigmented check, - affordable check, nice packaging check. These lipsticks have it all. They're priced at £6.49 each which is so good for the quality of these lipsticks. A few of these lipsticks have been duped for some well known MAC lipsticks too. Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup did a great post showing the comparison of these lipsticks to some MAC ones, I'd definitely go check her post out (here)! 

So yes these lipsticks tick all the right boxes for me, and I can't wait to go pick up some more colours - especially some of the purple toned lipsticks! (They have some AMAZING winter colours!) 
As you can see the colours I got are "As you want Victoria" & "Ringa ringa roses" 
I loved these two colours, and I always find that I seem to go for a red/fuchsia colour and a light pink ( They are clearly my favourite lip colours at the moment). 

I Love these lipsticks and can't wait to buy more!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've heard so much about this lipstick, it really has been a buzz product. The colour looks really strong, which I love, and I like that it is in fact a softening lipstick. Might have to nip to Boots after work ;) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete

© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig