27 September 2013

New Barry M Products!

Hi Guys,
So Today I went into SuperDrug & the Barry M stand was chock full of new products (yay!)
I grabbed what interested me and ran to the till to pay, I was so excited to just go home and use the new beauty items.
I brought all of the new palettes which all include of 6 eye shadows and a blush, I also picked up some of the new nail polishes.
Now as always Barry M isn't a brand that's going to break the bank, the palettes were all £6.49 each and I believe that the nail polishes weren't any more than £3.99 each. When I was younger Barry M was one of the brands that I would drag my mom to, to buy me nail polishes galore. As I got older the same old products at Barry M started to bore me, that's why I was so excited to see these new items today!

                 So the 3 palettes, are Smokin' hot, Natural Glow and Glamour Puss.

Below is the Smokin' Hot Palette

Here is the Natural Palette


& finally here's the Glamour Puss Palette,


For just over £6 these palettes are amazing, the pigmentation & colour pay off is lovely. 
The palettes are just the right size to fit into your hand bag too!

 I also got some Barry M Nail polishes; 
From left to right: Crush, Mocha, Crystal Glaze, Lady, SuperDrug Limited Edition.

You can see me talk about these in my SuperDrug haul on my You
Tube Channel :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig