25 January 2015

Lush Valentines Day Collection


Hi Guys!
So today I thought I'd share with you some of Lush's newest arrivals - the Valentines Day collection. 
I am so head over heels in love with this collection it's all just so beautiful. I was pretty shocked to realise that when I  was buying these products, that I had in fact NEVER brought the Lush Valentines Day collection before...I know this shocked me too! So this makes it just that little bit more exciting to use all these little luxuries.

First thing I got was the Love Locket Bath Bomb (£6.95)
. Now I did think that was pretty steep for a bath bomb, but when I was talking to one the girls who worked in Lush she explained how because the Locket is so large it can last to up to 2-3 baths,  now this defiantly made me think that the £6.95 was acceptable and inside the Locket is a heart - CUTE!
Next thing I laid eyes on was the Heart Throb Bubble Bar and I will admit it was definitely the gold glitter that drew me in - I mean seriously who can resist glitter?! This little gem was £3.95 and is made with organic shea butter so your skin will go super silky smooth when you use it. It also makes your bath bright red...now I'm not sure about you but I have watched way too many Dexter episodes in my life and when I see a red bath I don't think of a romantic paradise...!
Now once the Heart Throb drew me in with it's slither of gold glitter I was then immediately attracted  to the Lonely Heart Bubble Bar. JUST LOOK HOW MUCH GLITTER THERE IS! 
This Bubble bar is £3.50 and has scents of  lemongrass, bergamot and jasmine - now thats a combination for relaxation. 
Finally I picked up The Kiss Lip Scrub which was £5.50. I'm already a huge fan of the Lush Lip Scrubs so it didn't take much persuading for me to put this beauty into my basket, in fact there was no persuasion needed - I saw it and I brought it. Now the thing that makes this Lip Scrub that little bit better than the rest is the fact that it has Hundreds and Thousands inside the sugar! I know amazing - and of course it's edible. Who ever thought of that idea you are a genius and I love you. 
So guys this is what I picked up from the new Lush Valentines Collection - have you picked anything up?


 
SHARE:
© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig