19 June 2015

MAC Amber Times Nine



Hi guys.
So today I thought I'd share a new little gem with you all - the Mac Amber Times Nine Palette. Now this palette is perfect for everything and everyone - seriously. 

1. The colours in this palette are insanely beautifully - especially for blue eyes.
 (Cozy Grey, Kitties, Georgia Peach, Rice Paper, Creative Copper, Cork, Don't Tell, Aromatic, Pepper Please).

2. The eyeshade type, in this mix of 9 you have some matte, shimmer and glitters - perfect! 

3. The size of this palette is a dream - it's a true pocket sized treasure. If your a regular traveller or like to take your eyeshadows out with you for top ups then you'll love this palette. 

4. The price. For all 9 of these eyeshadows it's £30, now I know I hear you saying 'but it's a small palette' well yes but I still think for 9 eyeshadows in a compact it's a pretty darn good price, especially for MAC. 

I got this palette for my birthday and I am so so so in love it!
 Let me know if you have this palette or your views on this?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig