13 June 2015

Vanilla & Nutella Fudge Squares


Hi Guys!
So I've got another recipe for your today but it's a naughty one - it's 2 days before my birthday and so I thought I'd make some pre-birthday treats & the good thing about this recipe you only need a microwave to cook it. 
So for this recipe your going to need: 
-300g of Carnation Cook With Light Condensed Milk
-Vanilla Extract
-400g of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
-100g Nutella
-25g of unsalted butter
- 2 packets of white chocolate buttons
Now I have to hold my hands up and admit I didn't come up with this recipe idea on my own - this was in the little Asda food magazine, however they used Baileys instead of Vanilla, I tweaked it slightly. 
So to start off get all of the ingredients into a microwavable bowel - apart from the white chocolate and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave. Keep taking it in turn to heat the ingredients for 20 seconds then bring it out to stir it and then re-heat. Do this until the mixture is all blended and everything has melted together nicely. 
Now get a square tin (or baking tray in my case) and line it with some greaseproof paper. 
Now pour your mixture into the tray and pop it into the fridge for an hour or so until it sets and goes sort of squidgy. 
Once the hour has gone by and your happy that the mixture is now set, melt the white chocolate buttons - I popped mine into another microwaveable bowel and just put it into the microwave for 30 seconds. Once the white chocolate has melted grab a spoon and drizzle quickly over the mixture. Now you can either cut up your creation now or put it back in the fridge to set longer over night and then cut it into squares in the morning, either way it works fine :). 
& there you have ti some super yummy Vanilla and Nutella Fudge Squares!  


Let me know if you make these delicious little squares! 
SHARE:

1 comment

© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig