6 June 2015

Birthday Wishlist



Hi guys! 
So my birthday is less than a week away *eeeek exciting!* and I thought I'd share with all a few things that I've got my eyes on! 
& yes even though I am going to be 23 I still get super excited for my birthday, I think the excitement actually grows more every year - I even celebrate my dogs birthday... that just says it all. 


1. The Mulberry Lily - now this is a serious wish list item. I am so in love with this bag and I want it soooo bad! But then again I know just how expensive it is and even I ( a serious shopaholic) find it hard parting with that much money just for a bag!So I have a feeling this may on my wish list for a while. 

2. Lancome La Vie Est Belle perfume - now a few months back when I was with my boyfriends sister we are talking about perfumes and she showed me this perfume that she had, the Lance la vie best belle- I smelt it and OMG I fell in love. It's a very sweet heavy scented perfume but I love it and it's right up my street. I feel like I haven't had a new perfume for a while either so it's definitely time for a new one! 

3. Mac Amber Times Nine palette - So I only recently caught sight of this little beauty a few days ago but I NEED to have it. This little palette has the most beautiful colours in it, it'll be perfect for travelling and I feel like it's one of those palettes that you'd turn to ALLLLL the time. I also have blue eyes and I don't think anything compliments blue eyes more than gold or coppery tones. This is definitely a must have - regardless of having a birthday or not. 

4. Deliciously Ella - It's no secret that I've been trying to shift some weight and trying to live a healthier lifestyle this year. I'm always on the look out for good food bloggers or you tubers and it's only the past few months I came across Ella's instagram and I have been hooked ever since - she puts the most mouthwatering photos up I just knew when her book was released I had to have it. 

5. Tiffany necklace - If you know me, you know that Tiffany will always have a place in my heart. I am so obsessed and overly in love with ALL Tiffany pieces I just couldn't not feature a piece in my birthday wish list.  Now as odd as it sounds I wanted the letter A engraved into the heart pendant, I know a lot of you are probably thinking A?! Your name is Lois - that's L. Well I know but I have so many initialled jewellery/named jewellery I wanted something slightly different, I wanted an A to represent that my boyfriend Aaron has my heart. I thought it was a pretty cute qwerky too and I'm praying that I get to see the beautiful little blue box on the 12th of June! 

6. Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes - Every beauty lover will at some point in their life will want some Zoeva brushes. I keep having odd patches where I feel like I need them but I can never decide what brush set I want - after literally months of consideration my heart has landed on the rose gold set. These brushes look so beautiful and so delicate I just need them in my life. 

So like I said guys these are just a few things that I'm wishing for - let me know if you have any of these things or what your wishing for your birthdays! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig