21 March 2014

Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush

Hi guys, so today's post is on a fairly new product the Seventeen Cheek Stamp Blush. I picked up the colour 'Made You Look' at my local Boots for £4.99. I saw this product on the shelf and to be honest at the time I didn't really know what this product was I just saw that it was something new that I hadn't tried or heard of before and low and behold it appeared in my basket (this is showing some serious shopoholic signs).
Now it was only when I got home that I realised this wasn't an ordinary blush - the packaging is something very different and nothing like I'd seen before. The blush is contained within a small pot with a mirror on the upper lid. Inside the bottom half of the pot is a sponge blush applicator and in the roof of the lid is the blush product itself. So the idea is every time you open this pot there will be blush on the applicator ready and waiting to use. 
Now I did get pretty excited and thought this was a genius idea, however when I actually tried this technique out I was marjorly disappointed!  The blush applicator quite literally transfers the blush like a stamp - hence the name - and I found that the colour was hard to blend out it felt literally like I was rubbing the pastel chalks you use to have at school on my face. I've tried to show below what I mean by the Stamp effect and how harsh the colour is when trying to blend it out. (first photo without flash and second with)
So overall I do think that the concept and idea of this product is good but if I'm honest girls this just wasn't for me and I won't be buying any other colours. 

Have you brought this product - did you like it? Let me know!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig