22 March 2015

Younique Pigments

Hi Guys, 
So in today's post I thought I'd share with you some new little treasures I've found; The Younique Moodstruck Mineral Pigments...basically eye pigments. Now I'm sure by now you will have heard of the infamous Younique brand, mainly known for it's 3D mascara well I decided to try their pigments and boy oh boy am I impressed. 
I decided to get a nice mix of colours and a range of shimmer and matte so I can create  a variety of looks. These little beauties are kind of pricey at £10 a pop but Younique had an offer of 3 for £27 so I couldn't really turn it down now could I?! I'm Such a sucker for makeup deals. 
The colours I brought were (from top left to bottom right): Giddy, Confident, Sexy, Infatuated, Curious and Daring. Curious is definitely my favourite colour by far it has the most beautiful iridescent shine to it - this is a real princess shade.  
 
I swatched all of the pigments using a primer but just look how beautiful they are! Curious and Sexy are most definitely my favourite colours, they are just the perfect highlight shades. 
The pigments blend beautifully and they're really easy to build up, I'll hopefully be doing a makeup tutorial using these little treasures - so watch this space! 
you can buy the pigments HERE .
  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig