3 January 2015

The Perfect Red Lipstick

Hi guys!
So today I had to share with you the most beautiful red lipstick I have ever found. I'm not usually a red lips kind of girl - I prefer raspberries or pinks but the other day I found the mother of all red lipsticks and it's perfect. 

The lipstick is from Loreal, called Julianne's Pure Red and it's only £6.99 - BARGIN! 
I've had my eye on this lipstick for a few weeks now - I first saw it at my local Boots but they only had the tester, so literally everyday for like 2 weeks I went back into the store to see if they had re-stocked but nothing, not going to lie I was pretty gutted that I wasn't going to have the lipstick for Christmas! It was only yesterday when I decided to go somewhere other than my local shopping centre and went into a new Boots and tah-dahhh they had the lipstick. I was so happy I bought it instantly - I didn't even continue looking around the Boots store I very literally just ran to the till with excitement. 
This baby definitely did not disappoint either - As soon as I put it on I knew it was love. It really is a 'pure red' it does lean slightly more towards the blue undertones but this is fine - totally makes my teeth look whiter (bonus!) The lasting power isn't too long as well you know, it is a drug store product but it does last a good 2-3 hours, which is good enough for me :) I also LOVE the smell of this lipstick...parma violets, know I know a lot of people hate this smell on lipstick but i love it, firstly parma violets are one of my favourite sweets, secondly well...I just love the smell!

So all in all I love this lipstick and I just had to share it with you guys! Have you tried this lipstick? What's your favourite red lippy?  
SHARE:
© .. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig